Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back 2 MAC & My First 15 Pan MAC Palette

I finally got really fed up with going through my bin of single eyeshadows and duos, trios, quads, quints etc etc so I went on a depotting fest on Saturday



I finally had the chance to head out to MAC today with my guyfriend (what a trooper) and I picked up:

1)Amplified Lipstick in Impassioned


2)Amplified Lipstick in Chatterbox


So this is my 15 pan MAC Palette filled! (Also contains a Sephora Shadow and a Urban Decay Shadow)



And this is my other MAC Palette with non- MAC depots:


It`s not as pretty :(

4 comments:

  1. chatterbox is lovely ! it's one on my wish list for mac lipsticks =P great choice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I got rec-d it on MUA (even though people ripped on my profile picture saying it looked photoshopped and fake /:) and I loved the swatch in stores.. so excited to take both of them for a test run but not anytime soon cause I'm working at a pool most of the time now :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha the second palette is like a jigsaw. not as pretty? pfft.. it rocks! =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol it's a fun game of "how many single eyeshadows can we fit in one palette" :P

    ReplyDelete