Thursday, July 1, 2010

Big Collective Haul and Update :)

Hey!
So I've been really busy with work lately so I haven't had time to do a regular haul and update so I'll do this in order I guess :)

My mom came back from Chicago and got myself and my younger sister two identical pairs of these coach sandals. I love the suede flower!


I went to Sally's before my life gets even busier but they didn't have the mint julep mask, only the scrub and a variety of other queen helene masks /:
So I got a bunch of the baked eyeshadows, one mini nail polish and a Fingerpaints nail colour in Curator's Coral
I also went to the local dollar store in that area and purchased 2 LA Colors lipglosses and 2 unknown brand ones aswell as a waterproof mascara.
I also got two NYC lip paints from a Perfurmery that I love :)
All of that together was $30 :) Pretty good deals all around


When I was out doing my Back 2 Mac I went to VS Pink and Lasenza aswell so I picked up some stuff at both stores and the beauty related products I got were at Lasenza 10for $10 and I picke dup 2 beauty rush lipglosses, 5 loose eyeshadows and 3 cream and loose shadow duos. I also had a GC to Sephora and picked up the mini Benefit primer kit which contains:

1)Mini Creaseless Cream eyeshadow in RSVP (I already have two of these mini ones in RSVP, I'll probably be having a blog sale soon when I have the time to get more followers :) )
2) Mini Stay Don't Stray Primer
3) Mini Erase Paste Concealer in 2 Medium (I have the full size in 3 Deep but they are very similar and Medium will be nice for winter :) )




I also picked up a couple things before work while I was waiting for the bus because I passed some time in Shoppers. The foundations were 5 bucks each and the lipstick and mascara were 3 bucks each
1) Boots No 7 True Identity Foundation in Medium
2) Boots No 7 Lifting and Firming Foundation in Walnut
3) Boots No 7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation in Suede
4) Boots No 7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Gay Geranium
5) Boots No 7 Maximum Volume waterproof mascara (I work at a pool I NEED at least one decent WP mascara)



Today I picked up a pair of interesting tweezers for which the proceeds of the sales go towards Breast Cancer Research and two NYC lipsticks in Retro Red (good dupe for Russian Red) and Ruby because they were .99 cents each and I like the formulation.

2 comments:

  1. My Lasenza never has 10 for $10. Great hauls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and thanks for following my blog:)

    ReplyDelete