Hey guys so I've been promising this for a while now and I've finally gotten everything sorted out. I wanted to do it in September but I figure I can just do another sale then and include items that don`t sell in that one...
1) Shipping in Canada to anywhere is very expensive. I cannot quote a price per order but before I invoice you I will go get an exact shipping cost and charge you 50 cents on top of that for packing materials. If you live in the GTA I would prefer to do meet ups to cut shipping costs for you and time for myself to get the quote. I can only do meet ups on weekends (unless you`re making a huge order) because I work 11 hours a day on weekdays and I have NO energy to meet up with you until I have a day off. For meet ups, paypal and cash are accepted. For shipping, paypal only.
2) I will do holds for up to 3 days. On the second day I will remind you via email and from then you have 24 hours to make a payment before I offer it for sale to anyone again. I will not put things on hold more than once per person.
3) I will try to honour priority by comment order, but if you do not respond with other arrangements or pay within 24 hours, I will give it to the next person.
4) Haggling on huge orders is allowed but I feel that the prices are very very very low compared to Ebay, Craigslist, Kijiji and other blog sales. Please be reasonable.
5) I am willing to ship anywhere but please note that as soon as the package leaves my hands, it is not my responsibility that it reaches your hands or that it arrives in the condition it has left in. All of these products are my backups. NONE of them have ever been used more than once. I personally went through each and every product to ensure that it is perfect before I listed it.
I am not running a business here, I’m just selling my backups. No refunds or exchanges will be offered. I will keep all proof of shipping. Canada Post is generally very reliable and anywhere in Canada I can get a large bubble mailer and fill it up with insurance up to $1000 for a flat fee of $10 with padded envelope included. Within Canada for large orders, I recommend this.
If you need your package marked as a gift with a value of under $20 I will do this because after that value in Canada we are gouged taxes upon arrival of items and I want you to get the lowest possible shipping price.
OKAY I think that's about it. If you have any questions, comment below with the items you want, your paypal address and your email I can reach you at and I will answer as soon as I can. Shop away and have fun!
L'oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Dye in F Medium Brown
Faux Leather 24 piece brush roll
BNIB MAC Devoted Poppy: 6 Classic Eyes Palette
Contains: Sweet Eyes (Satin), Young Thing (Satin), Amorously (Satin), Awaken (Frost), In Awe (Veluxe Pearl), Fall Deeply (Frost)
MAC Disc Sponge/2
Dry Manicure polishes- just press on with warm fingers! Get for travel because they can be brought in carry on baggage because they arent liquid or put in luggage because they won't leak in transit!
Colours from left to right: Fushia, Red, Tea Rose, Mauve
0.75 each or $2.50 for all
Sugar Kiss by ELF lip glosses All BN except the peach colour which was swatch once
$0.25 each or $0.75 for all four
BN (sealed) Quo Total Perfection Mineral Powder in Tan
LOVE as seen in my June Fav Post, just overpurchased.
Quo Tinted Blotting Powder BN w/ removable mirror protecter sticker still on
BNIB 2 MAC shadows in Haunting (a gorgeous tiffany blue colour)
$7 1 SWAPPED 1 PEND
BN Sets of 12 East Girl eyeliners (only available in Singapore and some parts of Asia)
Buy one for $0.50 each
or buy one whole set of 12 for $5 and receive it in a cute mini makeup bag!
Amazing pigmentation, will post swatches from my own set upon request.
Great for having a large range of colours to try out!
Pure By Carlo Di Roma Barcelona (no longer sold in Canada) Adaptive Makeup in
Golden Sand (around NC 35)BN
Beige (around NC 30) pumped once
$7 each (retails for around $30)
Pure by Carlo di Roma Long Lasting Makeup in
Shade 5 (around NC 37)
3 BNIB one BN (it looks dirty but that is the reflection from the packaging)
$6 each (retail for around $25)
Benefit Some- Kinda- Gorgeous Foundation Faker in One Shade Fits most
Swatched 1x in a corner, looks BN
All Styli- Style Eyeliners, Lipliners $2 each, discount for buying more than one
ALL ARE BRAND NEW UNLESS SPECIFIED
First picture top to bottom
Waterproof pencils in:
Thick and thin pencils (similar to mac shade sticks)
Auburn (used once, never sharpened)
Line & Seal 24 Hour Pencils
Glitter Lid Liner
Glittering Blue (2)
Line & Seal 24 Hour Pencil
Line & Seal 24 Hour
Thick and Thin Lipliners
Lipsticks $5 each or all for $18
Clinique Lipstick in Tenderheart Swatched 1x
Styli- Style Timeless Lipstick BN in Diamonds
BN Modele Lipsticks:
BNIB Rimmel Eye Magnifier Mascara in Black
BN Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
BN Mini Benefit RSVP creaseless cream shadow
Twilight Lip Venom Swatched 1x
The Body Shop Peach Cheek Blush Swatched 1x
Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers $1.25 each
BN Raspberry Splash
Swatched 1x Plum Splash
BN Guava Splash
Covergirl Wetslicks $1 each (used 1-2x)
BNIB Mac Lip glosses
MAC Lipglass in Pret-a- Papier SWAPPED
MAC Lustreglass in Lustrewhite