Saturday, July 31, 2010

Delays..

Hey guys..
Long time no post, I've been kind of MIA due to 2 family deaths in the past week and how emotionally draining my job is. I'm looking at getting my contract shortened because dealing with kids for 10 hours a day is tiring enough and then I come home and have a lot of funeral events to deal with. It's just too stressful to do both and keeping updates current on this blog has just been out of the question.
If they process my contract shortening I'll only be working for two more weeks instead of four which doesn't seem like that much of a shortening but I can't even think about doing two more weeks of it with my family issues.


Anyways, I've finally gotten a lot of my blog sale buys in the mail and I'll probably have pictures up tonight as well as some pictures of an item I got in a swap this week :) And I want to talk about some upcoming MAC and cosmetics show events and releases :)

5 comments:

  1. hey katie. i hope you can find ways in pulling through this difficult time. i cant imagine what you are going through from losing 2 family members, i've never actually lost a family member whom i am close with. but i do hope over time you will be fine. we're here for you too, remember that ! :) i hope the kids won't stress you out more during this time too...2 weeks will be over in a blink of an eye, you know what i mean.. talk to you soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kind words and support <3. It's not so much that I was close to them personally it's just that it was my mom's Kau Fu and she and my Po are really under strain from it and it's hard to see them like that and the other one was my aunt's father who was in Vancouver (no relation) so just her and my uncle got back from Vancouver to come to another funeral. So it's just a hard time overall for my family /:
    I'm fine but it's difficult especially since I have to act super happy for my classes with the kids but on the bright side, it's only 9 more working days if they let me shorten my contract :)
    And there's a lot to look forward to after work is over with the Septemeber sale, IMATS and before that a possible trip with my family for the rest of the summer so that's what I'm going on right now :)
    Thanks again for your constant support :) it means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i stopped for a second when you said "Kau Fu" and "Po"...and had to figure out how this girl knows how to say that. til i remembered you were half chinese =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha yeah it's easy to forget I guess :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about the sad events you are going through. Hope things slow down and you can take some time to breath. Take care!

    ReplyDelete