Friday, July 9, 2010

My Foundation Woes

My name is Katie.
I have too many foundations.
Let me tell you why.

My skin tans a lot.
I work outside.
It's not a good situation for staying one shade over the summer.

My start of the summer shade (Late june): NC35
my current shade (perfect match): NC 45

So in the span of about 2 weeks I've pretty much changed my skin colour completely
:(

Please note that I wear SPF 85 everyday and reapply every 3 hours and SPF 20 in foundation because I'm paranoid of premature aging.. my skin just tans very deeply very fast.

So this is the part where I show you my foundation collection:

L to R: Black Radiance Foundation in Caramel Souffle, Revlon Colorstay actives in 02 Buff, 03 Sand Beige,07 Golden Beige, Revlon Colorstay in True Beige, Revlon Photoready in 008 Golden Beige, 010 Caramel, PURE by Carlo di Roma Long Lasting Makeup in 5, Pure By Carlo di Roma Adaptive Makeup in Golden Sand, Beige


L to R: Smashbox Backdrop Cooling Tint in 2, Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation in 4, Sample of the same, Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in Intensity 1.0


L to R: Wet n Wild Tinted Moisturizer in Tan, Wet n Wild Ultimate Match Foundation in Sand, Rimmel Renew & Lift Foundation in Sand, Rimmel Lasting Finish in 301 Warm Honey, Almay Pyre Blends SPF 20 in Beige, Almay Pure Blends in Beige, Quo Skincredible in Buff Beige


L to R: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Medium 4 Honey Beige, Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Medium 2.5 Natural Beige, Medium 4 Honey Beige, Maybelline Age rewind in Pure Beige, Honey Beige, Maybelline Pure Makeup in Medium 2 Pure Beige



L to R: L'oreal HIP Flawless Liquid Makeup in 802 Sand, L'oreal Feel Naturale inGolden Beige, Covergirl simply Ageless foundation in 260, Boots No 7 Intelligent Balance Foundation in 40 Suede, Boots No7 True Identity Foundation in 03 Medium, Boots No 7 Lifting and Firming Foundation in Walnot, Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Foundation in 60 Natural Beige


L to R: Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Your Skin Makeup in 1000-20 Sandy Beige, 1000-30 Tawny Beige, 1000-35 Warm Beige, 1000-40 Golden Beige, 1000-45 Mocha, Sally Hansen Airbrush Spray Makeup in Dark



They all look so intimidating all lined up like this...

3 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP ! haha. I only have like 3 in 2 different shades ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...
    foundations are my biggest makeup vice
    it's because I can always justify getting another because my skin tans so fast so in the winter I'm around NC30 and in the summer I'm around NC 47 or more /:

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and if you have any LIGHT in these?? lol
    Call me at the same number pls!

    ReplyDelete