Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Swap And A Saturday Shopping Trip

Hey guys
So I'm new to this whole swapping thing but I just got my package from my first ever swap with this girl Summer on Friday :)
So the package contained:
Pur Minerals Bronzer
Extras:
Warm Vanilla Shower Gel- Bath & Body Works
Posie Tint Sample- Benefit

So that was nice :)



And today I went on a shopping trip to Yorkdale Mall because I had been wanting Jazzed Lipstick from MAC and I decided to go there with a "if it's still in stock it's meant to be" mentality and of course it wasn't there :(
So I was kinda bummed but I have a lot of bright coraly lipsticks so I'll deal with it I guess :P

But I did take advantage of the Old Navy $1 flip flop sale
I picked up a pair in kiwi green and orange for myself and the pink and flowered pairs for two girls at my work :)


And I went to Orfus Road aswell to pick up a cheap dress for my work's end-of-the-summer get together. If you live in Toronto and you havem't gone to the warehouses at Orfus Road, you need to go. It's amazing and soo cheap.
I picked up this Urban Behaviour dress for $7.50 (originally $40) and I really like it because it's super sexy but classic at the same time.
TIME FOR PICTURES :D








No comments:

Post a Comment